Bidfood Foodservice - South Auckland
Nightshift Storeperson positions
Hours are Sunday to Thursday, 7pm to 3am and 1 in 4 Fridays, 7pm to 3am
Hours are Sunday-Monday, 7pm to 5am and Thursday-Friday, 7pm to 5am
Duties involve heavy lifting, picking and packing orders and working within a team.
The right candidates will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Previous warehouse experience
- NO Criminal convictions
- MUST provide 2 contactable work referees.
- Stable employment and hours.
- Purchasing goods at cost.
- Nightshift allowance if you are working on the nightshift.
Applicants must be able to provide references, agree to security checks and will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test. You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.