We are looking for a team player who is committed to developing their career in warehousing/logistics. Hours are Monday to Friday, 6am to 2.30pm and every alternate Saturday (rostered)
Previous experience in a chiller/freezer warehouse environment is essential as a portion of the job will be in our frozen store. Full training and appropiate PPE will be provided. Applicants must be able to demonstrate a history of reliability. This position requires individuals to be physically fit as there is frequent heavy lifting of up to 25kg.
The right candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good written and verbal English skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Accuracy and speed with picking and packing orders
- Truck loading
- Experience working a food distribution or similar warehouse environment
- NO Criminal convictions - must pass police check
- MUST provide 2 contactable work referees
- Stable employment and hours - minimum 40 hours per week
- Staff buying privileges after 3 months of service
Applicants must be able to provide references, agree to security checks and will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test. You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.