We are seeking a reliable and conscientious worker to join our day shift teams.
- Receiving and checking off inwards goods.
- Putting the stock away into
- Replenishing low or empty pick face locations in order for nightshift to pick efficiently.
- Processing non-conforming, damaged or returned product
- Make deliveries as directed
- maintain schedules of delivery and keep within timetables
- handle company stock with care
- collect and account for cash on COD deliveries following the company cash handling policy
- record deliveries, cash and stock returns on Driver’s run sheet and Requests for Credit as required by the company policy
- Ensure a fully completed drivers sheet is handed in at the end of each day’s deliveries
- Notify the company when service and other maintenance is required. Notify the company of any accidents or damage to the vehicle.
- Present yourself for work in clean and tidy clothes that are in line with the company policy on Driver uniforms
- Deal with the company’s customers in a courteous and respectful manner
- Have a current drivers licence applicable for the vehicle you drive
- Ensure that the highest levels of food safety are maintained
- As per the food safety guidelines defined in the HACCP manual, handle company stock with care which includes the monitoring of product temperature whilst in the delivery vehicle
- Keep delivery vehicle clean and tidy in accordance with company cleaning policies
- Observe the Company’s policy on wounds, Infectious illnesses and personal hygiene
- Assist other departments with their stock processes
- Assist with other sundry duties as directed by your manager
This is a permanent fulltime Monday to Friday day time role. Weekend work may be required occasionally.
Experience in a warehouse operation would be an advantage but not required, full training will be given.
If you think you are suitable for this role please do not hesitate to contact us. An application form must be completed and a CV attached to be considered.