Bidfood Foodservice - Te Rapa - Waikato
We are seeking a reliable and conscientious worker to join our day shift teams. Please note there are 2 roles available, one primarily in dry goods and one primarily in frozen goods.
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Checking off and putting away stock
- Replenishing pick locations
- Correct stock rotation
- Accurate picking, packing and loading stock for our delivery vehicles
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse
- Assisting with other duties in the operation where needed
- Occasional deliveries to customers from time to time
- Working & communicating with fellow team members maintaining a positive work environment
This is a permanent fulltime Monday to Friday day time role. Weekend work may be required occasionally.
Experience in a warehouse operation would be an advantage but not required, full training will be given.
If you think you are suitable for this role please do not hesitate to contact us. An application form must be completed and a CV attached to be considered.