Bidfood Foodservice - Hastings - Hawkes Bay
Bidfood is a leading foodservice distribution company and we are looking to fill a role in our fast growing Hawkes Bay business.
This position will be responsible for all arising tasks in the shift, especially leading employees training, breaks, overtime assignments, and employee backups, shift rotations, establishing priorities and monitoring progress.
- Must have a clean full Class 1 license and a clean criminal record as this job does require deliveries into our regional corrections facilities. A Class 2 would also be an advantage.
- Assist the Operations team overseeing warehouse duties and areas (dry’s area, chiller area, ELA area and Freezer department), you must lead and set the correct behaviors in place to drive, support and deliver in an effective and efficient manner.
- Working with the Operations Team you will ensure that all audits and legal standards are met and exceeded to ensure the compliance of the depot.
- Assist the Operations Team to plan strategically in order to improve upon the operation of Bidfood Hawkes Bay foodservice so that it can offer a better service to customers.
- Be fully involved with Stock takes, preparing for stock takes and making sure all areas are ready for stock takes.
- Applicants must be flexible with hours as the rostered hours for this Vacancy is Tuesday to Saturday 7.30am to 5.30pm although this may change due to the nature of our business – This includes covering shifts, running dispatch on Saturdays and deliveries when required.
Applicants will have to provide references, agree to a security check and will be required to pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
Submit your CV and covering letter by Friday 1st March 2019 only applicants required for interviews will be contacted.
Only applicants required for interviews will be contacted.