Bidfood Foodservice - Hastings - Hawkes Bay
Bidfood is a leading foodservice distribution company and we are looking to fill a role in our fast growing Hawkes Bay business.
- Applicants must have a clean Class 4 license and a clean criminal record as this job does require deliveries into our regional corrections facilities.
- Assist in managing the performance of the Bidfood Hawkes Bay fleet in order to ensure maximum operational efficiency and service excellence.
- Applicants need to have excellent Computer Literacy as you will be working with Microsoft and in-house Bidfood systems.
- Working with the Operations Manager the Operations assistant Manager will ensure that all audits and legal standards are met and exceeded to ensure the compliance of the depot.
- Assist the Operations Manager overseeing both transport and warehouse duties, you must lead and set the correct behaviors in place to drive, support and deliver in an effective and efficient manner.
- Assist the Operations Manager in regards to Health & Safety and Food Compliance
- Must be mechanically minded as this role involves managing a fleet of vehicles including Class 2 and 4 trucks for all servicing and compliance requirements.
Applicants must be flexible with hours as the rostered hours for this vacancy is Monday to Friday 6am to 3.30pm with rotating Saturday’s although this may change due to the nature of our business – This includes covering shifts, running dispatch on Saturdays and deliveries when required.
Applicants will have to provide references, agree to a security check and will be required to pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
Submit your CV and covering letter by Friday 15th February 2019.
Only applicants required for interviews will be contacted.