Bidfood, a rapidly expanding & leading Food Distribution company in New Zealand, has a great opportunity for a permanent position in our nightshift team based at our Hillsborough site in Christchurch.
We are seeking two experienced Night Shift Freezer Store Persons to join the team at Bidfood Christchurch.
To be the ideal candidate for this position we will need you to hit the ground running and as such you must have:
- one year experience in a food warehouse environment, preferably in a general foodservice business
- experience working in a freezer
- experience working a nightshift
- be able to demonstrate accuracy with numbers and a high level of verbal and written English
- a history of reliability
- a keen desire to develop a long term career based around night shift hours
- be physically fit and able to safely and quickly lift up to 25kg many times during a shift
Preference will be given to applicants who can also bring the following to the job:
- Experience operating a Reach Truck
- Flexibility in regards to work hours as our business needs tend to change
Bidfood as an employer
Bidfood is at the forefront of the foodservice market in New Zealand, offering an exceptional customer experience driven by passion, commitment, innovation and expertise. Bidfood recognises those who thrive on using their initiative and delivering a high quality service. We believe these people are the absolute key to the success of Bidfood.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a stable, constantly growing, highly respected company within the hospitality industry. We offer a competitive remuneration package and staff benefits.
Applicants must be able to provide references, agree to a security check and will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test. You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role. Please only apply if you are seeking permanent full time employment.