Following a recent growth period, we find ourselves requiring a night Shift Manager for our Hornby based operation. This branch is open 24/7 with night shifts starting from 10.pm Sunday to Friday. The successful applicant will be expected to work on a rotating shift and be available for weekend work.
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Supervise night shift staff
- Product and premises security during the shift
- Being aware of and ensure contractual obligations are met
- Ensuring current H&S and Food Safety guidelines are adhered to
- Be the driving force to implementing Industry required changes
- To be able to monitor/review current processes
- Achieve KPI’s
- To manage stock processes and critical controls
- Able to complete stock takes and internal Audits
- Review and report on organizational performances
Your qualifications/experience for this position would be
- Several years’ recent experience in a similar position
- Forklift license
- Knowledge of current H&S standards for our industry
- Knowledge of current Food Safety requirements
- Able to clearly identfy produce
The skills we require you to bring to the job.
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be able to manage and motivate staff
- Meet deadlines and have excellent time management skills.
- Culturally sensitivity
- ‘Can do Will do’ attitude.
Subject to drug screening test.
Please submit your CV via this website with a covering letter introducing yourself. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. No walk ins please.