Bidfood - Greenlane - Auckland
WHO WE ARE
Bidfood is at the forefront of the foodservice market in New Zealand, offering an exceptional customer experience driven by passion, commitment, innovation and expertise. Offering the whole basket, we provide food solutions to a wide range of customers, including Restaurants, Bars, Hotels, Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, Government Agencies, Caterers, Service Stations and the list goes on!
We are looking for a superstar who is up for a challenge.
This role is not a financial analyst role or an IT analyst role, it’s a commercial/sales based role where you must use your data crunching skills to provide in depth analysis on pricing and margins, complex customer specific reporting, preparing data for customer business reviews and generally supporting the Account Management team with customer analysis.
The Bidfood business is complex, representing 20,000+ products and 1500+ suppliers and the successful candidate will be someone who is able to constantly look for ways to simplify and automate processes within the business, either through writing macros or working with the IT team to develop solutions.
In addition, you will
* Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure a seamless response to customer needs.
* Build genuine business partnerships with our customers and team.
* Be able to think outside the square
* Work at pace and pre-empt account management needs
The successful applicant will have excellent analytical skills, be self managing, understanding pricing structures and be able to produce reports in their sleep.
We are growing a team culture that is more than just hitting targets, with an emphasis on making sure we are the best in the industry. Our environment is fast paced and exciting; as such we need dynamic individuals who cope well with change, constantly work to improve their own performance and bring something positive to the table.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An affinity for the food sector
- Attention to detail; gets satisfaction from being accurate
- Great numeracy with a flexible approach and able to work under pressure
- Good communicator – able to articulate complex information in a simple format. Comfortable presenting to customers
- Commercially astute
- Creativity and detective skills with the ability to spot developing trends and explore them
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your CV by clicking on the 'apply now' button.