Bidfood Hamilton are seeking an ethusiastic and hard working delivery driver. The successful candidate must have positive people skills as you will be delivering to our customers.
Class 2 Heavy Vehicle license minimum requirement.
THIS IS NOT A LONGHAUL PICK-UP/DROP-OFF DRIVING JOB
The key responsibilities of this role are;
- Make deliveries as directed
- maintain schedules of delivery and keep within timetables
- handle company stock with care
- record deliveries, cash and stock returns
- Ensure a fully completed drivers sheet is handed in at the end of each day’s deliveries
- Take responsibility for assigned truck.
- Present yourself for work in clean and tidy clothes
- Deal with the company’s customers in a courteous and respectful manner
- Ensure that the highest levels of food safety are maintained
- Assistance with non-driving duties from time to time
- MUST BE CUSTOMER FOCUSED & OFFER A GREAT SERVICE
Must have a positive can-do attitude and work well within a team.
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch.