What makes Bidfood successful in New Zealand and Internationally? The answer is easy, it’s the team! They are passionate foodies, enthusiastic, committed to delivering positive customer experiences with the ability to see through their ideas into reality making both our business and customers achieve better outcomes.
Are you ready to jump into a position where initiative is valued with opportunities to learn and be involved in the action of day to day business?
We are looking for a Logistics and Fleet Supervisor who can tick the following:
- Confident speaking with people form different backgrounds
- Proven team player
- Proactive & solution focussed
- Hardworking and diligent
- Clear and strong communicator both written and verbal
- Excited by a challenge and never knowing quite what a day is going to involve
To be successful you will have experience in Logistics and Fleet Management, ideally from a foodservice or logistics environment with the ability to lead a team. However, for the applicant with the right attitude and desire to be the absolute best in delivering outstanding customer experience, training will be provided.
You will need a strong attention to detail, an ability to juggle multiple tasks and proven experience in preparing and delivering account management strategies aimed at growth; there is little room for error! A passion for food is a definite advantage.
Key success indicators for this role will be the ability to;
- Support and implement a world class service & delivery strategy
- Deliver best in class customer experiences across your team
- Ensure a positive health and safety culture is inbedded in the team
- Deliver operational excellence that exceeds customer expectations
- Strong levels of competence in Microsoft office and proven mathematical skills
We are growing a team culture that is about more than just hitting targets., We have an emphasis on making sure we bring innovation and inspiration to Auckland’s leading hospitality and foodservice outlets, delivering customer experiences that are the best in the industry. Our environment is fast paced and exciting; and we we need dynamic individuals who cope well with change and constantly work to improve their own performance and bring something positive to the table. To be considered, you will need a clear credit and criminal history and be a New Zealand Resident or Citizen.
Applications close 25/10/2019
Please apply by submitting your CV and application form to email@example.com