What makes Bidfood successful in New Zealand and Internationally? The answer is easy, it’s the team! They are passionate foodies, enthusiastic, committed to delivering positive customer experiences with the ability to see through their ideas into positive reality making both our business and customers achieve better outcomes.
As the largest Foodservice distributor in New Zealand, Bidfood is responsible for providing food and logistics solutions to the Foodservice Industry, nationwide. There are great progression opportunities within the wider Bidfood business, both in New Zealand and within our sister companies around the world. The business is looking for individuals who fit their principles of innovation and service excellence and who can work hard to achieve positive outcomes.
Are you ready to jump into a position where initiative is valued and there will be plenty of opportunities to learn and be involved in the action of day to day business?
If the following sound like you:
- Friendly & down-to-earth
- Confident to speak with people from different backgrounds
- Proactive & solution-focused
- Hard-working and diligent
- Excited by a challenge and never knowing quite what a day is going to involve,
You will be a great addition to the team.
We are on the look out for a Logistics and Fleet Manager for the Auckland business. To be successful in this role you will have experience in Logistics and Fleet Management, ideally in a foodservice or logistics environment. However, for the applicant with the right attitude and desire to be the absolute best in delivering outstanding customer experience, training will be provided.
Reporting to the General Manager, the day to day will include but will not be limited to:
- Defining and implementing the strategy of providing world class service through our delivery process
- Delivering best in class customer experience across your team
- Ability to create and implement processes aimed at improving the efficiency of our business
- Ensuring a Health and Safety culture is delivered through leading by example in respect of the business' strong, positive health and safety culture
- Building the implementation plan for these strategies both operationally and by developing a world class team
- Overall responsibility for the day to operation of the Logistics team
In addition, you must have good Microsoft office skills, mathematical skills and be a confident problem solver.
We are growing a team culture that is about more than just hitting targets, with an emphasis on making sure we are constantly bring innovation and inspiration to Auckland’s leading hospitality and foodservice outlets, delivering customer experiences that are the best in the industry. Our environment is fast paced and exciting; as such we need dynamic individuals who cope well with change, constantly work to improve their own performance and bring something positive to the table.
To be considered, we also look for:
- Good team player
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Clear credit and criminal history
- New Zealand Resident or Citizen
Applications close 31 May 2019