Bidfood - Central Auckland - Auckland
This role will primarily focus on portion cutting quality meats and vegetables and therefore knife handling skills and attention to detail are vital for this role.
With your proven knife skills in butchery and vegetable processing, you will also take responsibility for your own work and be able to work as part of a team in order to drive the plant to be more effective and efficient in its production.
To be a successful applicant you will possess previous meat handling/butchery and vegetable processing experience and eye for detail and a positive attitude. Your passion for quality meat and vegetable with high level of professionalism will reinforce your ability to foster strong working relationship in the industry. Training can and will be provided to the applicable candidate.
Specific attributes we are looking for are:
- Previous knife handling/butchery and or vegetable processing experience .
- The ability to work with and without supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills and able to work in a team.
- A proven work history with at least two contactable referees.
- No criminal convictions
- No work permits. Applications with permanent residence/citizenship will only be reviewed.
- Fork hoist license will be beneficial but not necessary.
Hours of work will be discussed at the time of the interview.