Junior Imports Procurement Coordinator
Imports Albany – National Procurement
- Junior Imports Procurement Coordinator based in Albany, Auckland
- Professional working environment with room for growth
We are looking for someone with an appetite to work in a growing division within Bidfood and understand the importance of customer relations and continual uninterrupted supply of products. The Junior Imports Procurement Coordinator will assist in the managing of the end to end supply chain for forecasting and ordering for both our internal and external national account customers across multiple product categories.
Your ability to deliver top quality results while working under pressure, and your ability to manage your time and work to deadlines will set you up well for this role. Your interpersonal skills when dealing with internal and external parties will ensure that product stock holdings are balanced and delivered on time and to the right people. You will be reporting to and working with the General Manager Imports to deliver top quality service.
The environment you will be working in is professional, fast-paced and dynamic, with plenty of room for growth. Our ideal candidate will have a Tertiary qualification with 2+ year’s direct procurement ideally in an importing environment.
The role will include
- Forecasting requirements for the ever increasing range
- Managing inventory
- Liaising with and managing overseas suppliers
- Liaising with internal teams and national account customers on a day-to-day basis
- Maintaining vendor and product files
- Cost and margin management
Requirements of this role are
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience managing a range of fast moving goods
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2010
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including v-lookup’s
- Superior organisational, time management and communication skills (oral and written)
- High attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Adaptable with strong interpersonal abilities
- Proven negotiation skills