- Maximise the growth and profitability of the Produce division.
- Maintain a high standard in all aspects of the business
- Represent Bidfood Fresh nationally in your region
- Work to maximise the success of the overall Bidfood business
Reporting to the General Manager you will:
Be a team player
- Have a strong work ethic, reliable, punctual and accurate
- Expert knowledge of fresh produce market and products is required
- Can work with suppliers and business development team to esnure growth potential of business is achieved
- Represent the company with clients and vendors/suppliers
- Embrace and live our quality standards relating to Product, Food Safety & HSE requirements
- Experienced people managment and leadership skills
- Experience in P&L and good computer skills are required
This is an opportunity to take an already successful business to the next level and stamp your mark of success in the marketplace. We operate a decentralised empowered business model which enables a dynamic individual to lead and drive further success in this business. There are no barriers to achieving the potential and you will be operating from a brand new state of the art facility in Richmond.
All applicants must have a proven track record of being reliable and hard working with excellent work references. In return, Bidfood offers extensive training, outstanding staff benefits and the satisfaction of being part of a highly successful, expanding business.
Bidfood as an employer
Bidfood NewZealand is the largest specialist foodservice distributor in the country and the only true national food distribution service to multi-site customers. With 28 strategically located business units and satellites across the country, Bidfood provides the foodservice industry with a full-service distribution business focused on quality – quality product and quality people.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a successful, constantly growing, highly respected company within the hospitality industry.