These are fulltime positions Tuesday to Saturday
The key resposibilities of this role are;
- Deal with the company's customers in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Understand invoices / credit and basic stock control
- Ensure a fully completed drivers sheet is returned at the end of each day's deliveries.
- Ensure that the highest levels of food safety are maintained.
- Handle company stock with care.
- Be able to pass a pre employment drug test
- Take responsibility for assigned truck.
- Present yourself for work in a clean and tidy manner.
- Assistance with non-driving duties when required.
- Physically fit.
- MUST BE CUSTOMER FOCUSED & OFFER A GREAT SERVICE
If you have a positive can-do attitude and work well within a team
Please apply via the link, or call into the Bidfood Tauranga Office at Tauriko Business Park.