We are looking for a customer focused individual who excels in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Based in Nelson, the primary focus of the role is to consistently deliver chilled, frozen and ambient food products, on time and error free.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to enjoy the Top of the South Island area as everyday the run can change.
We run a well maintained modern fleet all over the top of the south Island from Golden bay to Murchsion and as far away as the Kaikoura coast line.
Hours for this role are Monday to Saturdays on a rostered basis. Start time varies depending on the run but typically we start early morning.
To be successful you will need to have;
- Minimum of Class 2 Drivers License with experience of at least two years utilizing the license doing courier or distribution deliveries.
- MUST have a postive attitude to work and life.
- Always be relaible and communicate very well.
- Be physically fit and mentally strong
- Clean driving history with experience in the food industry
- Proven ability delivering to multi-sites in a multi-product environment
- Sound knowledge of the greater Nelson Area
- Exceptional people and communication skills as this is a customer facing role
- A high level of fitness as heavy lifting is required
- The flexibility to work a weekend roster as required.
- At least two contactable work referees
If this sounds like you, please attached your CV and a Cover Letter is a must.
Bidfood as an employer
Bidfood is at the forefront of the foodservice market in New Zealand offering an exceptional customer experience driven by passion, commitment, innovation and expertise. Bidfood recognizes those who thrive on using their initiative and delivering a high quality service. We believe these people are the absolute key to the success of Bidfood.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a successful, constantly growing, highly respected company within the hospitality industry.