The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver excellent Customer Service through the smooth running of the dispatch department with specific focus in the following areas:
- Ensure all runs completed efficiently and accurately, with focus on Customer Service
- On time dispatch of trucks
- Liaison with warehouse teams to ensure trucks are quickly and accurately loaded
- Preparation of documentation for all runs
- Fleet management, including repairs and maintenance
- In conjunction with the operations manager, ongoing improvements of the dispatch operations
You will be a team player
- Have a strong work ethic, reliable, punctual and accurate
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Able to work a Monday - Friday with Saturdays as required, (between 6am and 4pm)
- Previous warehouse/transportation experience (preferable)
We want the best, someone who has an urgency to meet deadlines and can work under pressure methodically and accurately. Duties involve coordinating the process for picking/packing and loading trucks. it is vital you can work to deadlines and under pressure.
All applicants must have a proven track record of being reliable and hard working with excellent work references. In return, Bidfood offer extensive training, outstanding staff benefits and the satisfaction of being part of a highly successful, expanding business.
“We will be the very best foodservice distributor by being innovative and responsive to the interest and continued success of our customers, which in turn will provide for the success of our co-workers, suppliers and community”
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a successful, constantly growing, highly respected company within the hospitality industry.
Please apply online to Peter Fletcher and include a cover letter and CV. Applications without these things will not be considered.