BidOne is a local company with a global presence. Every day thousands of businesses around the world place orders with their wholesale supplier on the BidOne apps and online platforms.
BidOne has a strong team culture of shared responsibility for the profitable delivery of software to our customers. BidOne software reflects their business need, contributes to their competitive advantage and is reliable and robust reflecting the critical nature of the business processes that we support. “Never lose an order” is central to the way that we go about our business activities.
We have a role for a DevOps Engineer who will work as an integral part of our agile development teams, offering development support and lead Dev Ops.
You will be able to contribute not only with your excellent technical skills, but also add you knowhow to the overall development direction of our products
With at least 5 years' experience in a technology environment, you enjoy the pace and deliverables of an Agile based project plan and the opportunity to deliver to clients quickly and cost-effectively.
We are looking for someone who is skilled in these areas:
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script
- Experience developing on the Microsoft .NET stack
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
With hands on experience in these frameworks/tools/langages:
- .NET, C#, MVC.NET, WEP API
- PowerShell, Gulp, MS Build
- IIS, FTP, SQL Server, Windows Server
- TeamCity, Octopus
To be successful in this role you will have a desire to understand the industries that we develop for and believe strongly that a project isn't successful until it is embedded into our clients business.