WHO WE ARE
Bidfood is at the forefront of the foodservice market in New Zealand, offering an exceptional customer experience driven by passion, commitment, innovation and expertise. Offering the whole basket, we provide food solutions to a wide range of customers, including Restaurants, Bars, Hotels, Hospitals, Government Agencies, Caterers, Service Stations and the list goes on!
As the largest Foodservice distributor in New Zealand, an Account Manager for Bidfood is responsible for selling food solutions across their dedicated portfolio, ranging from smaller independent cafes and restaurants to large catering companies, rest homes, premium dining outlets etc. In this field-based role, you will be responsible for managing your existing account base of about 200 active customers while identifying and acquiring new business to grow your portfolio of accounts. This role is for the Asian Channel market.
We are growing a team culture that is more than just hitting targets, with an emphasis on making sure we are the best in the industry. We invest in our team by providing regular sales training, specialist knowledge and training by our category team and a nominated customer service agent to help you hit your territory targets.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Mature, capable, well rounded individual who takes ownership and works independently.
- An affinity for food and or the hospitality industry - perhaps you are currently selling into the foodservice sector.
- Significant account management experience with transferable skills to the Foodservice industry.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to foster and hold key relationships.
- Ability to manage contract business.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your CV by clicking on the 'apply now' button.