Nayland College - Nelson City - Nelson/Marlborough
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SUPPORT - FIXED TERM POSITION
The International Department at Nayland College hosts over 120 students every year, from at least 12 countries.
The International Department at Nayland College requires an International Student Support person to monitor the academic and pastoral needs of our international students. This is a fixed term, part-time role with the hours to be negotiated (approx 20 hours per week) 22 January 2018 through to 6 July 2018 term time only.
The successful person will have the following qualities and more;
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong personal and professional relationships with a range of different people from different cultures
- Empathetic to the needs of teenagers
- Have an understanding of the secondary school system
- Be positive and flexible
- Willing to work as part of a small dedicated team but be part of the extended NaylandCollege community.
- Possess a strong customer service focus and appreciate the importance of marketing
- Be able to use your initiative and work without supervision
- Be willing to go the extra mile for our students
- Have strong administration skills and be competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
If you have any questions or if you would like to know more information please contact Gavin Millar, International Student Director firstname.lastname@example.org or 5479769 ext893
APPLICATIONS: Please complete the application form and attach a cover letter and curriculum vitae detailing qualifications, previous experience and other information relevant to this position via the qjumpers website.
Alternatively, these documents can be delivered to Nayland College, 166 Nayland Road, Stoke, Nelson or emailed to email@example.com.
Applications close at midday 12 January 2018.
Any appointment is subject to a satisfactory police vet.
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application